Grand Wailea, A Waldorf Astoria Resort
3850 Wailea Alanui Parkway
- Breakfast for up to two people daily
- $100 Resort Credit per room, per stay (not applicable to room rate, no cash value if not used in full)
- Welcome Amenity
- One Category Upgrade up to Deluxe Ocean
- Early Check-in
- Late Check-out
Combinable with Exclusive Amenities listed above.
A two night minimum stay applies for Suite/Villa Privileges.
- US$100 Hotel/Resort credit, once per stay
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 Noon
View the current promotions available below:
Number of Rooms: 776
Napua Club Rooms
Napua Club Rooms are located in the exclusive Napua Tower, a private hotel within the resort. These rooms offer a selection of additional amenities and added services. Napua Club Rooms offer an upgraded amenity package that includes: Napua Concierge dedicated to the guests in Napua Tower, personalized check-in with Napua Concierge, and access to one of two private lounges serving complimentary continental breakfast each morning and cocktails and hors d'oeuvres in the early evening. All Napua club rooms offer partial garden or spectacular ocean views.
Located on the upper floors of the Wailea, Haleakala and Molokini wings, these rooms offer the best views in the hotel, where guests can enjoy fully unobstructed ocean views.
Located in all wings of the resort except Napua Tower, these rooms offer a combination of ocean and flora views.
Located in all wings except the Napua Tower, these rooms offer views of the lush landscape and are situated on the lower floors of the resort.
Located in the Molokini wing, these rooms offer views of Mount Haleakala and are conveniently located near the resort's retail shopping esplanade and Café Kula.
- Square Footage: 5,500 sq. ft.
- Four bedrooms with Bose electronics and Egyptian cotton bedding. Decorated with wood paneled walls, museum quality artwork, a grand piano, lavish furnishings and marble bathrooms. Guests include Jodie Foster, Janet Jackson and Andre Agassi. Breathtaking panoramic views of the island.
- Square Footage: 1,300 square feet
- Details: Located in the exclusive Napua Tower. Welcomes guest with a tasteful blend of European and Polynesian décor, including new carpeting, freshly painted buttercup walls, beautiful dark wood furnishings, 37” flat-screen televisions and new soft goods. The bathrooms have been enhanced with new European frameless shower enclosures, upgraded fixtures, lighting and artwork, complimenting the existing oversized soaking tubs, marble vanities, and sinks and accessories.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- High-Speed Internet Access
- Meeting & Conference Facilities
- Car Rental
- Guest Services Desk
- Multilingual Staff
- Valet Parking
Savor artfully crafted Hawaiian cuisine and stunning Pacific views at our award-winning signature Maui restaurant, set amid an idyllic beachfront lagoon. Enjoy a selection of seafood and meat dishes prepared with the freshest local ingredients before finishing dinner with a sunset cocktail toast.
Hours of OperationBreakfast:
- Daily from 7am - 10 am
- Wednesday through Sunday from 5 pm - 9 pm*
Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Bistro Molokini serves delicious drinks and light lunch items to break up your pool day, with a perfect location in between Hibiscus Pool and the Activity Pool. The dinner menu evolves into Molokini Coastal, with our expert chef's craft dishes reflecting classic American flavors and Mediterranean influences—all made with sustainable ingredients sourced from local farms. Maui’s coastal bounty comes together with palm-framed sunset views to create an unforgettable tropical atmosphere, capped off by signature cocktails featuring local Maui ingredients.
Bistro Molokini Lunch
Hibiscus & Bar Open at 10am
Lunch Seating 11am - 4pm
Molokini Coastal Dinner 5 pm - 9pm
Dine-in or take out available.
Reopening in Spring 2022. Café Kula will move to its temporary location while we enhance the current space for a new venue in 2022.
Café Kula offers a fresh array of gourmet takeout items including handmade sandwiches, island-style plates, and craft-roasted Hawaiian coffee.
Hours of Operation:
- Breakfast 6 am - 11 am
- Lunch & Dinner 11 am - 9 pm
Grand Dining Room
Grand Dining Room will be temporarily closed beginning August 2021. Join us at Humuhumunukunukuāpuaʻa for breakfast or dinner or enjoy cocktails at Bistro Molokini, Aloha Trick Pony, Grand Lū'au, or poolside at Wailea Surf Haus.
Nestled among the cascading waterfalls and intricate caves of our extraordinary activity pool, the Grotto Bar has a selection of light bites and specialty cocktails that guests can enjoy.
Reopening Spring 2022.
Botero Lounge provides Maui’s most sought-after evening lounge experience by offering a unique combination of intuitive service, world-class cocktails, delicious Pacific Rim cuisine, and energetic live entertainment in a refined atmosphere reminiscent of an outdoor art museum; seven commissioned statues by Fernando Botero have been thoughtfully integrated throughout the lounge area, providing the namesake for this stylish Maui nightspot. The completely enhanced open-air lounge will open to guests in Spring 2022.
Wailea Surf Haus
Make the most of those long, languid beach days by cooling off with a tropical cocktail or grabbing a light lunch at Wailea Surf Haus, our walk-up beach bar just steps from the surf.
Aloha Trick Pony
Grand Waileaʻs pop-up style food truck returns with a new location and a new menu. Located in the Surf Garden, Aloha Trick Pony reveals an island-inspired BBQ menu featuring Kiawe & Cherry Wood Baby Back Rib, Jackfruit Sandwich with Pineapple Slaw, and Hawaiian Style Pulled Pork Sandwiches.
- Breakfast 7am - 10am
- Lunch & Dinner 11am - 7pm
Map / Location
- Kahului, HI [Kahului Airport], USA (12 Miles)